Skip to main content

About Me

Hi! I'm Paige and I'm currently a junior majoring in Advertising and Public Relations, with a focus in the creative side of advertising. I just transferred from St. John's University in New York, so I am new to UT. I am super excited about this class because ever since high school, where I took a visual communications class, I've had a huge interest in graphic design. Because of this class, I do have some experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and I'm very happy that I'll be diving back into it while learning some new things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram

I used Post Malone's "I Fall Apart" to create my calligram. I really like how it came out.

Business Cards

I've created three different business cards that represent some of my positive personality traits. I think the treehugger one is the best. 

Assignment #1: Vectors

First assignment with Illustrator. I really like patterns like this so I decided to make my own.